Employee Update Withholding Forms

Employee Update Withholding Forms

In this video, we cover how to update your withholding forms for both Federal and State documents. 

The navigation path to get started is Hamburger Menu > Personal Info Icon (Single Person) > My HR > Forms > Government Forms > Withholding

Once in the withholding section, you can add a new form by clicking "Add New" in the upper right corner. 

Then depending on what you're trying to update, you'll need to choose the + Add next to the document you'd like to update. Be sure to choose only the state that applies to your tax situation. If the company you work for employs in more than one state, you may see more than one option. If you don't see the state that applies to you, reach out to your company administrator. 

Once in the form, you'll be prompted to fill out all required fields. After you have completed it, be sure to "SUBMIT" in order to have the information updated in the system. If you only SAVE, your information will only be saved but not Federal into payroll for tax withholding updates. 

Upon hitting SUBMIT, any blank fields will appear in red. Complete all, then Submit. Upon successful submission, you'll be prompted to enter your password. 

If you need to update another form, click the back arrow and follow the same steps as above. The system will not assume changes from Federal to State and vice versa. 

Errors and the Back button are referred to below:

Video on the full process: 

    • Related Articles

    • Employee Update Withholding Forms - (Spanish)

       Formularios de retención de actualización de empleados  En este video cubrimos cómo actualizar sus formularios de retención para documentos federales y estatales.   La ruta de navegación para comenzar es el menú principal > ícono de información ...
    • How to Submit an Address Change Request

      Purpose This document outlines the process the process of completing an address change request for employees at Green Leaf clients. Step 1: Submit an Address Change Request Log into your Elevated account. From your dashboard select the Address Change ...
    • How to Correct / Update a Contact

      How to Correct / Update a Contact This article will show you how to make corrections/changes to existing contacts (Emergency, Dependent, or Beneficiary). Employee's should be able to update their Account Contacts by Navigating to Hamburger Menu > ...
    • How to fill out the new W-4 Withholding Form

      Step 1: Enter Personal Information This step must be completed by all employees. If an employee does not fill out the form, you are required to calculate their withholding as “Single” so you can withhold their taxes at the higher “Single” rate.   ...
    • Employee Document Upload

      Employee Document Upload This training will guide you through a two-step process on how to allow employees to upload documents in Elevated. Once they have been given login credentials, they can access their Employee Profile. Within their profile, ...