How to Complete Federal Withholding Form
This article will outline the steps to take when completing a new Federal Withholding Form. Please keep in mind that these steps are when you have already accessed the withholding form and does not outline how to add a new withholding form. For instructions on how to add a new withholding form to your account manually, please see this Article.
Completing Federal Withholding Form
1. Once you've accessed your withholding form, you will be prompted to fill out all required fields.
- Be sure to complete each section of the form listed below:
- Step 1: Enter Personal Information
- Filing Status
Complete Steps 2-4 ONLY if they apply to you; otherwise, skip to Step 5.
- Step 2: Multiple Jobs or Spouse Works
- Step 3: Claim Dependent and Other Credits
- Step 4: Other Adjustments (Optional)
- Step 5: Select one of the following (this is a required field so you must select 1 option)
2. After all fields are completed, select Review to prepare for submission.
Please Note: If you only select to Save, your information will only be saved but will not feed into payroll for tax withholding updates.
3. If any additional updates to the form are needed before submitting, select to Edit in the upper right hand corner.
4. When ready, select to Sign & Submit in order to have the information updated in the system.
- After selecting to sign and submit, any blank fields will appear in red. Be sure to fill in these blank fields before selecting to sign and submit your form.
5. After a successful submission, you will be prompted to electronically sign your form.
- Select I Agree to finalize the submission.
You have successfully submitted your Federal Withholding Form for processing! HR and/or Payroll will reach out if there are any issues when processing your form.
How to Add a New Withholding Form
Purpose This guide will outline the steps of how to add a new withholding form in the Elevated System. Adding New Withholding Form(s) 1. Navigate from your menu to the My Info Tab > My HR > Forms > Government Forms > Withholding. 2. From this report, ...
How to Submit an Address Change Request
Purpose This document outlines the process the process of completing an address change request for employees at Green Leaf clients. Step 1: Submit an Address Change Request Log into your Elevated account. From your dashboard select the Address Change ...
How to Correct / Update a Contact
How to Correct / Update a Contact This article will show you how to make corrections/changes to existing contacts (Emergency, Dependent, or Beneficiary). Employee's should be able to update their Account Contacts by Navigating to Hamburger Menu > ...
W-2's - Location & Electronic Consent
Year End Information After the year has ended, W2s will start to be processed. Be sure to check all of your personal information on files such as Social Security Number, Address, and your Name. Your name should be your legal name and no special ...
Updating Personal Information
In this video, we cover how to update your personal information such as address and/or phone number. To update your info, navigate to Hamburger Menu> Personal Info Icon (Single Person)> My HR > HR Actions > Select Available Tab > Find Address ...